Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default how to turn false fronts into kitchen storage

On Wed, 7 May 2014 13:21:33 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>news
>> On Wed, 7 May 2014 17:18:12 +0100, Janet > wrote:
>>
>>>In article >, gravesend10
says...

>>> Padded bras have hinges? Who knew...

>> No, no... when you look inside there's not much there.
>>
>> And some bras do indeed have hinges of a sort, built into their straps
>> and clasps

>Whattttttttttt????

Obviously you never looked at anything larger than a padded B cup...
when you get up beyond the Double Ds they're built like suspension
bridges; rivets, expansion joints, sway bars, cables, hinged clasps,
many even have toll booths to enter like the Varazzano!