Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Denver Restaurant Recommendations

On 2014-05-06 1:23 PM, Nancy Young wrote:

>> You might be surprised at how many people are actually looking for
>> McDonalds. Most of the time that I was working I was at the side of a
>> road somewhere and several times I had people stop and ask me where was
>> the nearest McDonalds. Those things are everywhere, and it is not just
>> the locals who eat in them.

> If I'm on the road, with a destination in mind, I'm going to want
> fast food. I'm not looking for a real dining experience, just
> some food as fuel. Of course there are exceptions, but I'm not
> surprised people on the highway just want to know where to grab
> a quick, no-surprises bite to eat and a restroom.

Yeah,I guess there is that attitude. I agree that with McD's you know
what you will be getting. My personal experience is that I know I will
be suffering from gastric distress shortly after eating there. I have
not eaten anything from McDs in a long time.

However, the OP was about places to eat in Denver, not on the road to
there.