Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_7_] Nancy Young[_7_] is offline

Default Denver Restaurant Recommendations

On 5/6/2014 12:47 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2014-05-06 12:30 PM, jmcquown wrote:

>> Here's hoping it's not McDonald's.

> You might be surprised at how many people are actually looking for
> McDonalds. Most of the time that I was working I was at the side of a
> road somewhere and several times I had people stop and ask me where was
> the nearest McDonalds. Those things are everywhere, and it is not just
> the locals who eat in them.

If I'm on the road, with a destination in mind, I'm going to want
fast food. I'm not looking for a real dining experience, just
some food as fuel. Of course there are exceptions, but I'm not
surprised people on the highway just want to know where to grab
a quick, no-surprises bite to eat and a restroom.

nancy