Posted to rec.food.cooking
Doris Night Doris Night is offline

Default Denver Restaurant Recommendations

On Mon, 05 May 2014 13:31:49 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2014-05-05 1:21 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 5/5/2014 1:00 PM, Goomba wrote:
>>> Denver Restaurant Recommendations Needed
>>>
>>> I have never been to Denver- need to know what local specialties there
>>> might be? Good places to eat?
>>>
>>> TIA
>>> Goomba

>> If you don't get answers here, I always found asking at the front desk
>> (assuming you'll be in a hotel) is helpful. Tell them if you're looking
>> for a mom & pop type place or a chain. Have fun!
>>

>A lot of hotels have some sort of arrangement with local restaurants, so
>they are likely to tell you the ones that give them a kick back.

Until a couple of years ago, I worked part-time in the local LCBO
(liquor store). We would *always* give honest references for
restaurants. There are a few places in town that are great, and those
are the ones we would recommend.

Doris