Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Denver Restaurant Recommendations

On 5/5/2014 3:10 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message

>>> A lot of hotels have some sort of arrangement with local restaurants, so
>>> they are likely to tell you the ones that give them a kick back.
>>>

>> Probably, but then we don't know where she'll be staying.

> Do we need to?

No, but then I'm not the one who suggested the hotel employees might
steer Goomba to a place the hotel has some sort of arrangement with.
Over the years John and I have been told about a number of very good
local eateries by hotel employees. They're happy to offer suggestions.

Jill