Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Snickers Salad

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message

>>> That still wouldn't help this recipe.

>> Why is this recipe any worse than a candy bar pie etc.? None of them
>> appeal to me, but they're in a lot of magazines etc.

> I don't think I've seen a candy bar pie recipe. I tend to skip over
> recipes for sweets in magazines, because I would never make them. Just
> seems bizarre to cut up a candy bar and call it salad.

There are a lot of these kinds of recipes out there, as I said, they don't
appeal to me, but here's a sample. Some of them are truly disgusting IMO,
but I guess some people must like them. Same thing with the Watergate Salad.
How they can call that a salad is bizarre to me, but it is good.

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/recipe...Pie/index.html