Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Question about pita bread

On Fri, 2 May 2014 16:43:50 -0400, "Christopher M."
> wrote:

>> Toasted bread of any sort is much better fresh. However, one little tip:
>> frozen Pita bread can be simultaneously defrosted and toasted using a
>> regular electric toaster.

>I think I've heard the same about pancakes.

I don't freeze mine, but leftover blueberry pancakes he reheated in
the toaster during the week.

I pour a little maple syrup on a small dish, put on two slices of
leftover bacon (can be frozen) nuke it for 30 seconds and put the
toasted pancakes on the plate. Sunday quality breakfast in about two
minutes.