Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Snickers Salad

On 5/2/2014 12:02 PM, Cheri wrote:
> Why is this recipe any worse than a candy bar pie etc.? None of them
> appeal to me, but they're in a lot of magazines etc.
>
> Cheri

I used to see recipes like this in cooking magazines when I subscribed
to them. Cooking Light Magazine had some good recipes for a few years.
Cooking Light used to be about easy, more healthful food.

I cancelled the subscription around 1990 because all of a sudden most of
the recipes in the magazines seemed to be about DESSERTS. Really? This
is "Light"? Let's try not to use the word "light" lightly.

Jill