Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I bought a Refrigerator Today

On 4/24/2014 8:54 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 19:57:53 -0500, Janet Wilder wrote:
>
>> I don't live in *any* city. I'm outside the city limits in the county.
>> I'm a far piece from Austin. :-)

> Ahh, so you live in a world where they still give you grocery bags!
>
> -sw

The stores are all inside the city limits. Brownsville does not give
you grocery bags but Harlingen, where I'm am closest still does.

I have my own reusable bags but had to quit using them as they tend to
over pack them and we have a problem carrying the heavy bags.

No matter how I have tried to talk to the baggers and monitor what they
are packing, they still over pack. I have had to stop using my own bags
so that we can carry them. Sad.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas