Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_15_] dsi1[_15_] is offline

Default If you don't drool over this, you are possibly dead

On 4/21/2014 6:17 PM, wrote:
> YOU'RE the one going all orgasmic over this mess. It appears it belongs in YOUR feeding trough as everyone else here is turned off by this slop other than you, hog. And now you're ****ed off because everyone thinks your choice 'sandwich' looks like garbage.

"Everyone" would be incorrect. I bought a jar of raspberry preserves
yesterday. Thank god they had seedless. I can't say if I'll actually
make the sandwich but I sure as hell am going to make a Portuguese sweet
bread, P&J, dipped in egg wash and grilled sandwich. I expect it will be
awesome.