Posted to rec.food.cooking
Steve Freides[_2_] Steve Freides[_2_] is offline

Default If you don't drool over this, you are possibly dead

Paul M. Cook wrote:
> http://www.foodiecrush.com/2013/09/m...ffle-sandwich/

Forgive me for not being a contrarian, but I agree with you completely -
I want one of those, and I want it right now. I may have to try
something at least similar for dinner tonight. Reminds me a little of
eating bacon on a plate of waffles and maple syrup - bacon in syrup is
yummy, and a ham sandwich with a sweet component, while not something
I'd want every day of the week, sounds like a real treat.

-S-