Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default If you don't drool over this, you are possibly dead

YOU'RE the one going all orgasmic over this mess. It appears it belongs in YOUR feeding trough as everyone else here is turned off by this slop other than you, hog. And now you're ****ed off because everyone thinks your choice 'sandwich' looks like garbage.