bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly Esther[_2_] View Post
Assuming ( I know) that some of you have family feasts to celebrate this
day, what are your grand successes or "never again" ? I did add a little
lemon juice, zest and a spoon full of sugar to my waffle recipe and that
made them very special. I labored and used every tool in the kitchen to
create a lovely strawberry pie. It was lovely - and had the taste of sweet
water. Anyone want to confess to a "Quoth the Raven" ? Polly
I did half a pork loin cut into steaks and brined then onto the gasser for 4 mins per side. Got rave reviews. We had a left over hunk for supper last night.