Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Easter success and failures?

On 4/21/2014 12:05 PM, Cheri wrote:

> My energy ran out before the guests. I had fun, they had fun, but I was
> glad to see them go.
>
> Cheri

I called my 90 year old aunt last evening to wish her a happy Easter.

Most of her children and grandkids live nearby. They all came over for
dinner. (Hmmmm, she didn't tell me what she made for Easter dinner.)
Naturally they helped out. By the time I called her, around 7:30pm,
they'd all gone home. She was like "Whew! They're gone!"

Before he left, one of my cousins built a fire in the fireplace for her.
She said she was going to just sit back and relax in front of a nice
crackling fire. With a book.

Jill