Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Are you ready for Easter?

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> I realize that not everyone here celebrates Easter and our family (husband
> excepted) really only celebrates Spring and bunnies and flowers and stuff
> like that as we aren't really religious. But it is a good excuse to get
> the family together. Because we can't seem to do that very often any
> more.

I'm one who celebrates Easter, when I was a kid it was a favorite because we
girls always got a pretty dress and patent leather shoes for Easter
Services. The boys got nice slacks, white shirts, and boy shoes. We usually
had lamb and ham with lots of good side dishes. My grandmother always lived
with us, so she made lots of fun stuff for us. This year, we're having ham,
lamb, and several side dishes. DIL will bring dessert and since they are
pretty much low carb too it will be something that all of us can enjoy.
Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it. I'm sure your family will
appreciate the Easter Pies.

Cheri