Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Reminder: Amy's Baking Co./Kitchen Nightmares Tonight

"Cheri" wrote:

>"Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 17:33:33 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>That's why we had children. :-)
>>>
>>>Cheri

>> Back then children were in bed by 8 PM or earlier, and they didn't
>> dare give parents any lip for fear of a good lickin'.

>They were in bed early because they were worn out from running back and
>forth changing those channels. ;-)
>
>Cheri

Actually kids were not permitted to change channels, TVs were much too
expensive to let kids fiddle with the dials... in most homes "The
Wife" wasn't permitted to touch the TV... Archie would call you a
dingbat and you'd know to tick a lip. Ahahahahaha. . . .