Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Reminder: Amy's Baking Co./Kitchen Nightmares Tonight

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:43:02 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
> > Outside of posts here, I missed the original hoopla and only saw the
> > episode on Youtube last year.
> >
> > The two hour season premiere of Kitchen Nightmares airs tonight on Fox at
> > 8:00 Eastern time in the US.
> >
> > I happened to catch Amy and Samy on Dr. Phil while flipping through
> > channels the other day. This isn't (seriously!) the type of show I'd
> > normally watch. As soon as I saw them sitting there I had to watch the
> > last few minutes. It sure sounds to me like they're still nuts. Very
> > defensive. Friday night television is usually pretty dull. Maybe not
> > tonight.
> >
> > Jill

> You don't like Hawaii 5-0, Bluebloods, or Grimm?

I don't watch the other two, but it doesn't conflict with Grimm.
Tonight's lineup will be Rachael Maddow, Big Bang Theory and Kitchen
Nightmares. I'll record Grimm and watch it later, commercial free
(loving the current story line).

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.