Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Irwindale declares Sriracha hot sauce factory a public nuisance

"David Harmon" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 06:04:37 -0400 in rec.food.cooking, Travis McGee
> > wrote,
>>IRWINDALE >> The popular Sriracha hot sauce found itself in hot water
>>Wednesday night when the City Council unanimously declared the factory
>>that produces the sauce a public nuisance.

> I declare the Irwindale City Council a public nuisance.

Most city councils are. Lots of lame brained ideas coming from them as a
rule.

Cheri

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.