Ranee Mueller

Default Favorite Cake

In article >, Denise~*
> wrote:

> Weirdly enough, I like cake better than frosting, but cake still has
> to have frosting. I'm also a minimalist when it comes to cakes.
> Fillings to me are not neccessary, just use frosting that was used on
> top.

I love homemade frosting, I'm not so keen on store stuff.

I have 3 favorite cakes:

A flourless chocolate cake recipe from Classic Home Desserts with
whipped cream

The glazed lemon cake from the Silver Palate

Carrot Cake of my own invention with cream cheese frosting

I also like plain old chocolate cake, cheesecakes, and
lemon-blueberry pound cake. There is hardly a cake I won't eat, though
I'm not fond of angel food cake.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24