Posted to rec.food.cooking
bhigh bhigh is offline

Default Do you have a favorite breakfast sausage?

"l not -l" wrote in message
b.com...

While I am certain some of you eat all manner of sausage types at breakfast,
I'd like to narrow this inquiry to the sausage made from pork, sold in chubs
or bulk. The most widely available brands seem to be RB Rice's, Farmland,
Bob Evans, Jimmy Dean, et al - that should reasonably well define the type I
mean. What "flavor" is your preferred? More often than not, I choose
Sage; for sausage gravy though, I prefer Mild, but Hot will do if that is
what is already open.

Pork roll is a sausage, that's my breakfast go-to meat.