Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

Default What exactly is 'home made'?

On 2014-02-28 21:19:10 +0000, John Kuthe said:

> Please include at least the poster's attribute lione, like this:
>
> On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:54:16 -0800, gtr > wrote:
>

> you can delete all the rest, better tet delete it and put
>
> [deleted material] or

> too! I like the latter. It's quick, uncomplicated and hopefully
> maintains understanding amongst all us with different nerws readers.

No thanks. I delete what I like and leave what I like. I strip people I
hate (which doesn't include you), I strip various rambling tangents and
such all in the interest of what *I* and *I alone* consider clarity.
For digression on "clarity" comare to "home made".

In fact since google-groops so totally screws up back-quoted text I've
prepped a hot key so I don't have to type this when I use it:

[google-groups corrupted previous posts omitted]

As for you, I suggest you too do whatever pleases you most both in this
life and the next.