Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default "10 house rules for successful dining with kids"

On Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:24:29 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

> They didn't have many tables and
> there was a corner with a little play area. A small group of young
> mothers used to meet there for coffee and the kids would be sent to
> play. I suggested to the owner that he should get rid of the kiddie
> corner and put in a couple more tables. He said he couldn't do that
> because the women with the kids wouldn't come.

That sounds more like a doctor's office. There is no play area at the
restaurant I'm talking about. It's the only one I've eaten at, so I
can't say the entire chain is family friendly - only that one.
http://s.lnimg.com/photo/full/51a1ac...da8452734c.jpg
It's in Silicon Valley, where there are lots of stay at home Moms and
gobs of disposable income. Once, we parked behind a Lotus at noon on
a weekday. Just another day in Willow Glen.
http://oi58.tinypic.com/fvqep.jpg

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.