Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Janet is offline

Default Justin Wilson's Macaroni & Cheese

In article >,
says...

> On Sunday, February 16, 2014 5:00:51 PM UTC-6, Janet wrote:
> > In article >,

says...

> > > There's a level of "I've been damaged by an alcoholic" in your posts. Was I

> > > right? Bad touching?

> > Wrong, but I'm sure that won't make even a teensy a dent in your
> >
> > opinion of your own feminine insight.
> >

> I was speculating, of course, but you've either had some bad experience
> with alcohol,

I see bad drivers every day, but it doesn't mean I've been in a road
crash.

> or you're parroting prohibitionist ideology.

Prohibition was a US thing; not in Britain where no such "ideology"
exists.

> You seem to
> be intelligent, so I assume it's the former. Perhaps you could share.

I live in Scotland, which has a male drinking culture.
I doubt you could find anyone in Scotland who hasn't seen the downhill
slide played out very publically... in behaviour, health, relationships
etc.

Janet UK