Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Justin Wilson's Macaroni & Cheese

Janet wrote:

> If (in your belief) you're nicer drunk than sober, it's pretty hard
> to square that with why she wants you to drink less or no beer.

Again..."nice drunks" tend to get way to stupid and spill out all of
their inner feelings. It's very annoying to be around one.

Your worst nightmare? Volunteer to go to a bar or a party with
friends and be the designated driver and not drink anything with
alcohol. Being there for hours (not drinking), but watching everyone
else turn louder and stupider is the worst evening imaginable. I did
that once and I'll never do it again.

G.