Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Justin Wilson's Macaroni & Cheese

Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

> It makes me nicer. I can be a really mean sober (see above), but alcohol
> turns me into a softie.
>
> So, now you know someone whose sober self you'd describe as a jackass,
> who at least claims to become much nicer after a few beers.

Drunken people that turn friendly vs evil, can be very annoying. You
end up revealing all your inner feelings and literally saying too
much. I've seen you do just that. The few times I've gotten drunk,
i'm a friendly one too. I learned long ago to NOT post anything when
in that condition. You can write things but best to save them as
drafts to read again the next morning before posting. Once sober, you
will often delete them rather them post them.

G.