Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan-TGWWW Bryan-TGWWW is offline

Default Justin Wilson's Macaroni & Cheese

On Saturday, February 15, 2014 7:09:51 PM UTC-6, jmcquown wrote:
> On 2/15/2014 6:13 PM, Janet wrote:
>
> > Could it be, she has a different opinion of what you're like after a

> > few beers? If you're so unaffected by it, why would she want you "to

> > drink LESS or NO beer". ?

She worries about the health effects more than anything, and I didn't say
unaffected. I said not "mean or crazy." Like I said, I'd give good odds
that you have a chip on your shoulder about drinking. Maybe a drunken
step-daddy got a little handsy? Maybe a little more than handsy?

Do they have Al-Anon over there?

> > Janet UK

> +1 Janet! I know some perfectly nice people who, after they get a few
>
> beers under their belt, turn into perfect jackasses.

It makes me nicer. I can be a really mean sober (see above), but alcohol
turns me into a softie. I would abstain for 24-36 hours before The Bonobos'
shows so I'd better be able to radiate violent rage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SStEMsI4lqk

So, now you know someone whose sober self you'd describe as a jackass,
who at least claims to become much nicer after a few beers.

> Jill

--B