Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan-TGWWW Bryan-TGWWW is offline

Default Justin Wilson's Macaroni & Cheese

On Saturday, February 15, 2014 12:32:51 PM UTC-6, Janet wrote:
> In article >,
>
> says...
>

> > I'm not perfect though. If you asked her if there was anything she'd

> > change about me if she had a magic wand, there is 100% certainty that

> > she would wish that I drank less or no beer.

> You continually assert how much you dote, adore and attend to her;
>
> yet you don't do the very thing you know she wants (stop boozing).??

Hey, my one thing I'd change about her is that she'd become a
practicing bisexual, and have two girl sex with me. I'd like that
better than she would like me not drinking beer.

If you have some moral bullshit that you want to inject into the above, go ahead. Neither thing is morally right, nor morally wrong. I'm sorry if
you've had an alcoholic who has damaged you, as your use of the word,
"boozing" suggests. I'm not a mean or crazy drunk. I just drink beer
most evenings. I don't drink straight liquor, don't drink and drive, don't drink before or at work, etc.

> Another thing any wife might appreciate, is some privacy
>
> and discretion about her personal life.

I know what she finds too personal, and have revealed absolutely nothing
that is not already widely known, including that she--who doesn't drink
at all--would prefer that I drink less beer. Geez.

> Janet UK

--B