Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Janet is offline

Default Justin Wilson's Macaroni & Cheese

In article >,
says...

> On Friday, February 14, 2014 7:12:07 AM UTC-6, Janet wrote:
> > In article >,

says...

> > > Mac and cheese doesn't need eggs at all. They serve no purpose
> > > whatsoever. There is absolutely no reason to put eggs in, they
> > > just add calories and fat.

> Eggs are good for you. The nutritionally bad ingredient is the macaroni.
> >
> > Eggs also provide protein and iron among other important minerals and
> >
> > vitamins for good health. Some people NEED extra calories, protein and
> >
> > iron in their diet. Especially older people.
> >

> Eggs are healthful.
> >
> > When my kids were growing, if I was making macaroni cheese it contained
> >
> > a layer of halved hardboiled eggs. One egg per person.
> >

> Ewww. Did your kids hate it?

No, they loved it.

> Do they hate you now for having done that
> to them?

No

> Did you make them take cod liver oil too?

No need to make them; they willingly took codliver oil because someone
told them professional athletes do... and they were (and still are) very
active sportsmen... football, ski-ing, cycling and running. You should
get some capsules for your boy.

> Do British children
> grow up with low expectations of food, or is that an invalid
>stereotype?

Not mine, so yes.

You're the one who just posted his picky kid often complains he doesn't
like his dinner. Is that because he's American, or because you're not
much of a cook?

Janet UK

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.