Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick Janet Bostwick is offline

Default Justin Wilson's Macaroni & Cheese

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 15:19:24 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>Talk about dredging up old posts! 2007, no less.
>
>Just for the sake of discussion (yet again) I never have added eggs to
>macaroni & cheese.
>
>Jill

SNIP
I tried mac & cheese once with egg. I prefer not to do so again
because I could taste the egg. It was a distracting flavor. Otherwise
there was nothing wrong with it. It is the way to get those solid
squares of leftovers to fry the next day if you are so inclined.
Janet US