Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default False conceptions of what other countries eat.

On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:37:59 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:09:40 -0600, DreadfulBitch
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> You?

>> I think you have plenty to contribute. Not sure what Cathy's deal is
>> currently. She seems to be more like a Janet UK at this point... you
>> can take the extrapolation from there.

> Um, uh, wha? Hardly!

Like I said in another post, Janet Uk would probably be offended by sf's
remarks. However, considering this thread originated on 2014-01-15 (which
makes it 3 weeks old and therefore 'old news' as far as sf is concerned)
made me laugh quite loudly too. Of course sf will probably claim that she
was responding to a 'recent post' - which makes it all OK in her book.
<snork> I just find her double-standards very amusing, but can't speak for
anybody else, of course.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy