Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default False conceptions of what other countries eat.

On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:09:40 -0600, DreadfulBitch wrote:

> Dinner tonight has been whatever I can put my hand around from the
> fridge.
> I'm just grazing.
>
> You?

We had smoked salmon last night - followed by Pavlova for dessert.

Tonight I've decided on chicken breasts, cut into bite sized piece -
cooked in a creamy sauce that also involves a dollop of German mustard, a
tablespoon or two of peach chutney, bell peppers and onions. I will also
make some basmati rice and serve it over that.

BTW, there's a significant time difference between here (RSA) and the USA
- and no matter which time zone you're in, we usually have dinner before
you do... unless you're in the UK - in which case there's only an hour or
two's difference.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy