Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default False conceptions of what other countries eat.

On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 20:17:34 -0800, sf wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 21:09:40 -0600, DreadfulBitch
> > wrote:
>
>> You?

> I think you have plenty to contribute. Not sure what Cathy's deal is
> currently. She seems to be more like a Janet UK at this point... you
> can take the extrapolation from there.

<snork> I think Janet UK might be offended by that remark.

Heh, it would seem I still annoy you whenever you make stupid assumptions
about my taste in food (and dumb statements about other stuff) and I call
you on them - which has been going on for years, so there's no 'currently'
about it...

Once again, let me state that I don't like warm or cooked avocado; clearly
you do - and that's perfectly fine with me. And the fact that you don't
like meringue and I do, doesn't bother me in the least either. You can
also go on assuming that your taste in food is some sort of 'official
standard' to go by, but I hate to break this to you - it isn't.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy