Posted to rec.food.cooking
DreadfulBitch DreadfulBitch is offline

Default False conceptions of what other countries eat.

On 2/3/2014 8:46 AM, ChattyCathy wrote:

> Sure, if you've got nothing to contribute about food then I can carry on
> arguing with you if it pleases you - or you could share what you made for
> dinner last night...

Dinner last night was a large salad. Iceberg lettuce, shredded carrots,
sliced celery, sliced onions (sweet, white onion), shredded cheddar
cheese, sliced black olives, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds. I used a
new (to me) Kraft salad dressing, sun dried tomato/italian. Very tasty!
With the salad I had a chunk of black rye bread from the local grocery
bakery.

All very tasty and very filling!

Dinner tonight has been whatever I can put my hand around from the
fridge. I'm just grazing.

You?

--
DreadfulBitch

I intend to live forever....so far, so good.
......Steven Wright