Default White Barbecue Sauce

I'm not sure of the origin of this sauce but it is quite good.

White Barbecue Sauce

1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup Lemon juice
2 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp black pepper
2 Tbsp white wine Worcestershire

Combine. Reserve 1 cup. Use the other to baste chicken. I use just oil
on
the chicken when I put it on the grill and then when it is about half done
I start dipping the pieces in the sauce. I turn and dip several times and
get a good amount of sauce on the chicken. Discard any leftover sauce
that you dipped the chicken in. After experimenting you may be able to
reserve more that 1 cup, for it is great on the side as you serve the
chicken. It would be a great dipper for chicken strips.

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D Hill at .
Archives: