Posted to rec.food.cooking
DreadfulBitch DreadfulBitch is offline

Default False conceptions of what other countries eat.

On 2/1/2014 1:09 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> She just likes to get on my case all of the time. Has been ever since
> she found that newsgroup. And now this one. Clearly there are
> personality differences but she is most intolerant to things that don't
> agree with her philosophies and such.

That's your take on things, Julie, but it's not accurate. I'm not, and
never have been, intolerant of things that don't agree with my
philosophies (and such - whatever that means). I really don't like it
when someone posts information as if it were the only viewpoint.

--
DreadfulBitch

I intend to live forever....so far, so good.
......Steven Wright