Robert

Default Hepatitis from green onions

"ravinwulf" > wrote in message
news
> Ray wrote:
> > "Dimitri" > wrote in message
> > om...
> >
> >>"jitney" > wrote in message
> .com...

> >>Sure, it's a right wing conspiracy to reduce the working class people

who
> >>frequent the Beaver Valley Mall,

> > Can you guys please cut all this racist talk.

> Spare us the oversensitivity and political correctness. There was no
> mention of race in either of the above posts, only illegal immigration.
>
> Regards,
> ravinwulf

Show me where the CDC, which is investigating, mentions illegal immigration?
There has been out-breaks caused by imported food products from other
countries and I think the Homeland Security Office should arrest those
illegal onions.
Immigration, both illegal and legal have built this country and continues to
benefit today. If you can't compete with an illegal person who can not even
speak English then you don't deserve a job. Communism is gone, that's where
you can get a government guaranteed job based on your political views.
Unless government wants to enforce affirmative action programs, which it
doesn't because it would make minorities feel inferior, what makes you think
it will give you a job an illegal has.
You guys are so worried about immigration now after you killed off all the
Indians and took their land. You guys take half of Mexico and then wonder
why where all these Mexicans come from.
I don't under estimate the resolve of the American people, you guys nuked
Japan, it usually is pretty evident. With all the benefits granted to
immigrants, the will of the American people has spoken. You guys need cheap
labor and are willing to allow illegals access to birth centers, ID cards,
and everything else they need. You will not send your children out to the
fields. They are not qualified.