Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheryl[_3_] Cheryl[_3_] is offline

Default ping gtr Butchering a rabbit

On 12/25/2013 12:52 AM, Pico Rico wrote:

> "gtr" > wrote in message news:2013122413544721849-xxx@yyyzzz...
>> On 2013-12-24 19:30:01 +0000, Ophelia said:
>>
>>> I posted this in another thread but don't think you've seen it.
>>>
>>> Wanted you to see it before it was too late
>>>
>>> Here ya go .. If you don't want to see the gory bits, view after 4.30
>>> Good luck
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZe5i3DClWQ

>> Thanks again!
>>

> That guy needs to sharpen his knives, develop more skill, or both. I was
> doing that job way better when I was a teenager. And we didn't waste a
> bullet on him, either - ridiculous!
>
> Too bad he left the ribs in, too. I prefer to chop down along the backbone,
> then remove the ribs.

I was surprised to hear him say he didn't have a cleaver. Even though
that showed a lot more detail, it reminded me of Jennifer Lawrence in
Winter's Bone where she was killing and butchering squirrels. I saw her
on some talk show and she said she really had to do that in the movie.
It wasn't a stunt double.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.