Zakhar

Default Hepatitis from green onions

"usual suspect" > wrote in message

> >>You have no basis for concluding that, ****Har, you
> >>greasy little prick, except your bigoted semi-"vegan"
> >>religious beliefs.

> > Of course it is quite accurate.

> Actually, it isn't.
>
> > Check the common sources of food poisoning - and their sources:

> Those are indeed common, but not the ONLY instances of food-borne
> illness.

No one has stated it's the ONLY instances of food-borne illness, dummy.

>Dare I remind you of the outbreak attributed to contaminated
> Odwalla Juice in 1996?

Recent and up to date facts then Tex?

> > Campylobacter Milk and poultry

> And wildlife:
> http://tinyurl.com/venp (pdf)
>
> > Salmonella Eggs, meat (especially poultry)
> > Clostridia Spores in food (especially meat)
> > Listeria Meat, dairy foods, fish, shellfish

> And wildlife:
> http://tinyurl.com/vd0z
>
> > The first is the most common sort of food poisioning seen by doctors.

> You also conveniently left out that cross-contamination can and does
> occur. Since many wild birds, who fly over crops and take dumps without
> ANY consideration for vegetarians below, carry campylobacter, one can
> become infected through contaminated produce. Wildlife also act as
> vectors for all the other named pathogens you listed (see:
> http://tinyurl.com/vd0z).
>
> Guess I will remind you of Odwalla. One child was killed and scores more
> sickened by e Coli infection from unpasteurized apple juice.

Wow! Impressive numbers tex:, especially when the estimate is that food
diseases cause approximately 76 million illnesses, 325,000 hospitalizations,
and 5,000 deaths in the United States each year.