Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default What's for Christmas Dinner?

thank you Cheri!

I have been cooking all the holiday meals for the last 25 years every year
and I go all out and am tired of turkey and ham which I can eat anytime of
the year and are low carb..

I want to be "naughty" two to three days a year...birthday..anniversary and
Christmas..

thanksgiving I eat a lot but its all low carb ..I even typically make low
carb pumpkin pie etc.

Anyhoo enjoy the holidays whatever you believe and do and may this next year
be the best year!

KROM

"Cheri" wrote ...

Good for you KROM. I'm burnt out too, but really, not any good Chinese
restaurants where I am, so I will have Prime Rib after all. It's easy and
very good. I will have some kind of squash with it, and I will splurge with
Yorkshire Pudding. I love that stuff and have it only a couple of times a
year. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it and Happy Holidays to all,
including all holidays that fall in December.