Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default What's for Christmas Dinner?

"KROM" > wrote in message ...
>I have a couple days off a year from worrying about diabetes and Christmas
>is one of them.
>
> I will be eating Chinese takeout as a special treat since I dont ever
> get to eat it with wontons and rice and noodles.
>
> traditionally I make a ham and faux mashed potato's and Brussels for the
> wife.
>
> then id make a dessert of some sort and not care about the carbs for
> Christmas only.
>
> but this year I'm going rogue and doing Chinese because I'm sick of
> cooking every year..this year I'm relaxing.
>

> KROM

Good for you KROM. I'm burnt out too, but really, not any good Chinese
restaurants where I am, so I will have Prime Rib after all. It's easy and
very good. I will have some kind of squash with it, and I will splurge with
Yorkshire Pudding. I love that stuff and have it only a couple of times a
year. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it and Happy Holidays to all,
including all holidays that fall in December.

Cheri