Posted to rec.food.cooking
Michael Kuettner[_2_] Michael Kuettner[_2_] is offline

Default bouillabaisse for one

jmcquown wrote:
> On 12/16/2013 3:29 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 19:43:32 +0100, Michael Kuettner
>> > wrote:

>>> "New England Bouillabaise"
>>> 'nuff said.

>> The web site says: "This mock bouillabaisse".
>> Image looks nothing like bouillabaisse.
>> 'nuff said.
>>

> Only if you quit reading after the first few words.

I prefer to quit after reading "New England", "mock" and "bouillabaisse".

> "This mock bouillabaisse is so scrumptious that you would never know it
> had anything “left over” in it. You do have to stop and pick up a dozen
> or so fresh mussels and a few clams the day you’re making it, but
> otherwise everything else is at hand"

That's nice, it's a stew, but no bouillabaisse.

> Jill (not picking on you)

A little hint : Never mix mussles with fish.
It just doesn't work.

Cheers and Merry Christmas,

Michael (not picking either) Kuettner