Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gus[_3_] Gus[_3_] is offline

Default garlic and/or black pepper?

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
.. .

> Actually, garlic does go with peanut butter. Two preps come to mind.
>
> My recipe for cold sesame noodles has peanut butter in it (and plenty
> of garlic)--an American substitution for sesame paste that I've
> come to enjoy.

I am not yet up to novice... Thai food has quite a bit of garlic
doesn't it? And peanut sauces. So garlic with peanut sauce makes
sense. I love pad Thai but never attempted to make it... I was
thinking a peanut butter sandwich with garlic. It crossed my mind
before posting maybe that would be good, but decided it sounded odd. I
will have to try it sometime now.