Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Dinner tonight

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 12/13/2013 10:15 PM, Cheri wrote:

>> Not really. The julienne slicer has teeth that cut in thin strips as you
>> peel but looks very similiar to a regular potato peeler. The julienne
>> slicer really cuts a zucchini to look feel and act very much like
>> spaghetti for instance. I think the cost was around 2-3 dollars.
>>
>> Cheri

> Thank you! I just put one on my shopping list.

If you like pasta dishes, I know you will love the julienne peeler. Does
zucchini taste exactly like pasta? No, it does not, but when it's the same
size as pasta strands, with the same type of mouth feel, and you can twirl
it on a fork just like spaghetti...it's very satisfying. The sauce options
are endless.

Cheri