Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_11_] Ophelia[_11_] is offline

Default Carving Knife

> wrote in message

> Well yes actually - for about twenty years as my husband declined I
> picked up all work - and did not mind, he couldn't help it. I did all
> the yardwork, mowing, snow clearing, tree trimming. I also maintained
> and cared for our boat. I did all the driving as well, though he
> could drive the boat which was the main reason we kept it.
>
> Perhaps it just made me notice it more and not relish the thought of
> picking up the reins again for two when I could do it for just one. So
> try and imply I am lazy, anyone who knows me would tell you I was
> never that !

You looked after your husband and did everything for him! There is no
requirement for you to do all that for a new person with whom you have no
history. Why the hell should you? Take no notice! You did everything for
your husband and you can be proud of that. You don't have to pick up for
just anyone!!!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/