Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Carving Knife

On 2013-12-07 9:21 AM, Cheri wrote:

> There's a lot of truth in that. You don't see a lot of young women
> running with a much older man who works at a car wash (yes I know
> working at a car wash is honest work, but it's not really high paying)
> or some such.

I remember a discussion with my brother's neighbour and her two
daughters, who were in their early 20s at the time, about woman doctor
and her stay at home husband. The women all thought he was the laziest
SOB imaginable and could not understand how any self respecting man
could stay at home while his wife worked. None of them had a problem
with a doctor's wife staying at home to do house keeping and raising the
kids.