Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Why peopel work in call centres...... Yours's

On 2013-11-29 11:02 PM, ztrewqS wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 22:27:32 -0500, Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> On 11/29/2013 6:17 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>>

>> twit
>>>
>>> HUH! Did you see the moaning and whinging when I had to change my addie?
>>> Good thing I don't care enough to do the same. He is in my kf too but
>>> there

>> No, you twit. I said you got past my twit filter when your user name
>> changed. You denied that you changed it. You later indicated that you
>> had changed it.

> He says as he responds directly to Ophelia's post <snork>. So why
> didn't you put her back in, Dave? Those twit-thingies can be tricky,
> eh? Or did she change her posting email address again?

I do? That's interesting because I did make a comment about Ophelia
responding to me indirectly. Even you should be able to look at the
posts where I have replied to Ophelia and see that I replied directly.

It would be easy enough for me to put this latest alias of your's into
the filter but that would be a waste of a few seconds because the next
time you are craving my attention you would just nymshift yet again.

> And she never denied changing it back when you whined about a few
> months ago, Liar. She simply said that she always goes by the name
> Ophelia.

I whined? I said that she slipped through the filter because her
username changed, and the domain is part of the username. I did not say
that I put her back in. I figured I would give her another chance
because she was no longer replying to a dozen Lucas posts per day and
quoting them in their entirely only to add a few lines at the end off a
hundred lines of quoted text to say that it was offensive. Now it is
mildly entertaining to watch her whinging about me whining.