Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Why peopel work in call centres...... Yours's

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:27:58 -0800 (PST), Kalmia
> wrote:

> So, your spelling of peopel was ....what? Novel? Inspired? Don't 'youse' have spellchecker?

Dave's news reader probably works like mine... it spell checks the
body, but not the subject line.

> If you ever worked in a call center, you might appreciate the pressure they are feeling.

I think that part of his post has been permanently lost in subsequent
replies using a republican style obfuscation technique.