Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_15_] dsi1[_15_] is offline

Default Electrical Problem (Kinda OT, maybe)

On 11/27/2013 8:10 AM, Metspitzer wrote:

> This would be a good time to put the freezer on a separate outlet. It
> could save some trouble down the road.

She had no problems for years using the lines so a new line would
probably not be appealing because of the costs. At least, that's my
position if it was my money paying for it. It's better to simply solve
the problem which seems easy enough.

Checking out the breaker is simple. If the breaker toggle will not latch
onto the on position, the breaker is broken. If it stays on for a while,
even a few seconds, there could be a short in the circuit. In that case,
you would start unpluging stuff.