Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick Janet Bostwick is offline

Default Electrical Problem (Kinda OT, maybe)

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:23:24 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>Just venting a bit. Ignore at will.
>
>A couple of months ago one of the breakers on the main electrical box
>tripped. I thought I'd reset it but it took several tries before it
>actually "took".

snip

>Jill

This is silly simple, but just checking. Have you added any
electrical device (new or moved) to any of the area served by this
particular circuit? One item could cause the breaker to trip if all
items were on at the same time. It could be an odd circumstance when
all are on and that is why it trips infrequently.
Janet US