Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Electrical Problem (Kinda OT, maybe)

On 11/26/2013 9:56 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> Don't renew that home warranty either. You may have peace of mind, but
> they are costly and rare that a homeowner comes out ahead. Put that
> money in the bank and come out way ahead.

They can't be accused of providing good service. It sounds like the
furnace repair service my brother had contracted with. The guy didn't
want to come out on a Sunday night but my brother insisted. When he
finally came he could not fix it.... replace the fan belt because he
didn't have the part. Not much of an emergency repair service if they
don't even carry a supply of belts.